Cron error and Joining a pool

SKS Devel mailing list
Hey all,

I just setup SKS and it seems to be working, except for the cronjob that
was inserted. Everytim that job runs I get an error:

db_archive: BDB1566 DB_ENV->log_archive interface requires an
environment configured for the logging subsystem
db_archive: DB_ENV->log_archive: Invalid argument

IT's a minor detail for the moment, but I'd sure like to fix it if
anyone has any ideas.

Also, now that I'm up, who do I contact about trying to join a pool?
Especially the main pool that gpg uses by default.

Thanks!

Re: Cron error and Joining a pool

Stefan Claas
Dan via SKS development and deployment list wrote:

> Also, now that I'm up, who do I contact about trying to join a pool?
> Especially the main pool that gpg uses by default.

AFAIK, gpg no longer uses SKS as default. The default for GPGTools,
Enigmail, OpenKeychain, GPGSync, Debian etc. is now keys.openpgp.org

Regards
Stefan