Crypto domains for auction to benefit FSF and FSFE

Crypto domains for auction to benefit FSF and FSFE

David Shaw
Hi everyone,

I have a few crypto-related domain names that I bought a few years ago for one project or another.  I've been sitting on the domains for a while, but they're not really doing anyone any good like that.  So, rather than just letting them expire and be snapped up by link farms, I thought I could do something more useful for the community - auction them off and donate the money to the FSF and FSFE.

The 5 domain names are:

  keyservers.net
  keyservers.org
  (I don't own keyservers.com - it's parked by someone with advertising links on it)

  keysigners.com
  keysigners.net
  keysigners.org

The auction had started and will run through June 7th.  More information and current high bids are available at http://www.jabberwocky.com/domain-auction.html

Please feel free to forward this note to anyone who you think might be interested in the domains, or let me know and I'll ping them.  I'm sending this to gnupg-users and sks-devel to start with.

Bid early and often - it's for a good cause!

David