Cycles less than 1 second?

Arthur Tazhitdinov
Hi,

I have a particular need in monitoring (and restarting) processes in periods of 100 milliseconds. From documentation I understand that 1 second is the most short cycle possible. Do you think that adding cycles less than 1 second is something that can be achieved?

Arthur T.

Re: Cycles less than 1 second?

martinp@tildeslash.com
Hi,

with the current test scheduler it would be possible, but very resource demanding as all tests will be be performed with 100ms frequency. We plan to implement a new test scheduler, which will be more flexible and can support per-service 100ms test frequency without problems.

Best regards,
Martin