Darwinports updated

Alastair Rankine
Just a heads-up.

There are now two ports for rdiff-backup in the darwinports (http://
darwinports.org/) tree, and they are (finally) up-to-date.

  - rdiff-backup is at version 1.0.4 and tracks the stable branch.
Note that it has been renamed from py-rdiff-backup
  - rdiff-backup-devel is at version 1.1.5 and tracks the development
branch. It is new to darwinports.

I hope this helps any (other) darwinports users out there!

Re: Darwinports updated

Ben Escoto

> Just a heads-up.
>
> There are now two ports for rdiff-backup in the darwinports (http://
> darwinports.org/) tree, and they are (finally) up-to-date.
>
>   - rdiff-backup is at version 1.0.4 and tracks the stable branch.
> Note that it has been renamed from py-rdiff-backup
>   - rdiff-backup-devel is at version 1.1.5 and tracks the development
> branch. It is new to darwinports.
>
> I hope this helps any (other) darwinports users out there!
Sounds good, thanks for your efforts.

--
Ben Escoto