DazukoFS 3.1.0 released

John Ogness-9
Hi,

I have been using the 3.1.0-rc2 version actively for several months
now without any problems. For this reason I have decided to release it
as the new stable version, 3.1.0. I am currently using this version
with Linux 2.6.31.1 (powerpc) over ext4.

There were several patches posted from Lino Sanfilippo. However, none
of them appeared to be related to real runtime issues. I plan to take
a closer look at them for future inclusion. Particularly I am
interested in:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/dazuko-devel/2009-07/msg00021.html

It is nice to see that the Linux VFS API has been stable for the last
few releases (although I don't expect it to stay that way for too
long).

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer