DazukoFS 3.1.3-rc3 posted

John Ogness-10
Hi,

As pointed out by Frans de Boer, the header files for Linux 2.6.34
have changed a bit. This meant that DazukoFS no longer compiled. The
new release-candidate fixes this issue.

You may be wondering why 3.1.3 has been stuck as a release candidate
for so long. The reason is that I haven't had time to go through and
make sure that DazukoFS 3.1.3 really addresses all the changes for
Linux 2.6.33 and 2.6.34. The rc2 and rc3 changes were simple changes
to make sure DazukoFS still compiles.

I run DazukoFS covering /opt, /usr, and /home on my personal laptop
(PowerPC, Linux 2.6.34, ext4) with the test program "wmmon" (available
on the Dazuko Applications page). Although I do not experience any
issues with my day-to-day usage, this does not mean that DazukoFS is
implemented correctly and for all filesystems. That is why 3.1.3 is
still a release candidate.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer