Default permissions on man pages

duplicity-talk mailing list
This is a new thread…   I just noticed that the man pages when unpacked from the tarball have permissions that do not allow for mere mortals to read.  The files duplicity.1 and rdiffdir.1 have permissions 0700 and 0600 respectively.  It appears that should be 0644 ??

Is this expected and should setup.py install set the correct permissions?  That doesn’t seem to be happening for me.

-Scott

Re: Default permissions on man pages

duplicity-talk mailing list
Fixed.  Will be 0644 in the next release.