Delete key from keyserver

Martetschlaeger, Matthias

Hello,

I thought it was an easy question but after several hours of searching though the archive and multiple

webpages, my last hope is  to get some help from this mailing list.

I simply want to delete a key from my sks-keyserver. It is a standalone key server with not synchronization.

I found the command “sks drop <key hash>” but I don’t know how to get the needed 32 character key hash.

Thanks in advance,

Matthias

Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Dr. Joji Murakami, Dirk Weinsziehr, Dr. Gerhard Roos
Sitz/Seat: Linz; Firmenbuch/Commercial Register: Landesgericht Linz FN313602f
This e-mail and any attachment contains information
which is private and confidential and is intended
for the addressee only. If you are not an addressee,
you are not authorised to read, copy or use the e-mail
or any attachment. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail
and then delete it.

Re: Delete key from keyserver

Joseph Oreste Bruni-3
When you use the web server interface, make sure that the "hash=on" form parameter is sent. The reply web page will contain the hash value you're looking for.

If the web page you're using doesn't include the "hash" parameter, just add it to the url:

http://mywebserver:11371/pks/lookup?search=<keyid>&hash=on

On May 18, 2010, at 6:21 AM, Martetschlaeger, Matthias wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I thought it was an easy question but after several hours of searching though the archive and multiple
> webpages, my last hope is  to get some help from this mailing list.
>
> I simply want to delete a key from my sks-keyserver. It is a standalone key server with not synchronization.
>
> I found the command “sks drop <key hash>” but I don’t know how to get the needed 32 character key hash.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Matthias

> Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Dr. Joji Murakami, Dirk Weinsziehr, Dr. Gerhard Roos
> Sitz/Seat: Linz; Firmenbuch/Commercial Register: Landesgericht Linz FN313602f
> This e-mail and any attachment contains information
> which is private and confidential and is intended
> for the addressee only. If you are not an addressee,
> you are not authorised to read, copy or use the e-mail
> or any attachment. If you have received this e-mail
> in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail
> and then delete it.

RE: Delete key from keyserver

Martetschlaeger, Matthias
That's the thing I was looking for. Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Matthias