Deprecation warnings in duplicity(?)

duplicity-talk mailing list
Hej,

we're getting these warnings when running duplicity:

/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/paramiko/rsakey.py:128: DeprecationWarning: signer and verifier have been deprecated. Please use sign and verify instead.
  algorithm=hashes.SHA1(),
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/paramiko/rsakey.py:108: DeprecationWarning: signer and verifier have been deprecated. Please use sign and verify instead.
  algorithm=hashes.SHA1(),

I think, this is since an upgrade of the FreeBSD py27-cryptography port to 2.0.3.
Is this something that needs to be fixed in duplicity and/or the paramiko port or another python package?

Cheers,

Philip

Re: Deprecation warnings in duplicity(?)

duplicity-talk mailing list
Philip,

that happens in the paramiko package, so it should probably be filed there instead
  https://github.com/paramiko/paramiko/issues/1030

regards.. ede/duply.net