Detect is quota enabled or disabled - in DHT code?

Detect is quota enabled or disabled - in DHT code?

Yaniv Kaul
I'd like to add to the DHT conf something like conf->quota_enabled, so if it's not, I can skip quite a bit of work done today in DHT. I'm just unsure where, in the init and reconfigure of DHT, I can detect and introduce this.

Any ideas?
TIA,
Y.

Community Meeting Calendar:

APAC Schedule -
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 11:30 AM IST
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/441850968

NA/EMEA Schedule -
Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 01:00 PM EDT
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/441850968

Gluster-devel mailing list

Re: Detect is quota enabled or disabled - in DHT code?

Susant Palai

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 4:29 PM Yaniv Kaul <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'd like to add to the DHT conf something like conf->quota_enabled, so if it's not, I can skip quite a bit of work done today in DHT. I'm just unsure where, in the init and reconfigure of DHT, I can detect and introduce this.
In dht_init and dht_reconfigure you will find examples of getting information from dictionaries and update conf. But I am wondering if glusterd communicates(I assume not) quota settngs to client, which is a server side graph change.