Develop simple VoIP calling app

Hamed ahmad
I want a simple react native VoIP calling app very similar to telz app with less features than it.

Re: Develop simple VoIP calling app

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

I don't think that our SDK could suit your needs, because we no not provide a JavaScript Wrapper.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 03/10/2020 à 00:46, Hamed ahmad a écrit :
I want a simple react native VoIP calling app very similar to telz app with less features than it.

0x99D28356FED78143.asc (3K) Download Attachment