Development version and Microsoft Onedrive

Development version and Microsoft Onedrive

duplicity-talk mailing list
Hi Everybody,

I am a duplicity user and today I found out that I just cant backup to Onedrive. After a little struggle, I eventually came across the following bug post https://bugs.launchpad.net/duplicity/+bug/1811114 where it is stated that due to changes made by microsoft duplicity can no longer connect, and that this would be handled in a 0.7.19 duplicity version, currently under development. Since the post is not from duplicity webpage, I would like to confirm that this is indeed the case or if there is some work around that I am not aware of. I wrote a post about this issues in the Gentoo forums, which you may check here. Thank you all for your attention.
Vinícius.
--
Fingerprint: 1224546E7D5435465E1777CB8E65EA37669D90BE
Long Key ID:                                                   8E65EA37669D90BE

Re: Development version and Microsoft Onedrive

On 10.03.2019 22:14, vinícius mota via Duplicity-talk wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> I am a duplicity user and today I found out that I just cant backup to Onedrive. After a little struggle, I eventually came across the following bug post https://bugs.launchpad.net/duplicity/+bug/1811114 where it is stated that due to changes made by microsoft duplicity can no longer connect, and that this would be handled in a 0.7.19 duplicity version, currently under development. Since the post is not from duplicity webpage, I would like to confirm that this is indeed the case or if there is some work around that I am not aware of. I wrote a post about this issues in the Gentoo forums, which you may check here <https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-8316752.html#8316752>. Thank you all for your attention.
> Vinícius.

hey Vinícius,

as written in the mentioned bug ticket. looks like MS changed the API and the SDK to access Onedrive with it. so far nobody fixed/reimplemented it, so you are welcome to
  go ahead to
or
  offer a bounty
or
  find someone to do it or ... :)

the tag
"
milestone: none → 0.7.19
status: New → In Progress
"
merely states that it is supposed to be fixed, but so far i didn't see a branch or patch come up.

@Ken: any comment?

have fun.. ede/duply.net