Directory size monitoring

Lutz Mader
Hi tildeslash,
sometimes ago, someone ask for a function enhancement to check the size
of a directory. As far as I know, this enhancement request was scheduled
to a "later" release.

My question,
any plan to make "size" available for "check directory" also.

Sorry, but the "directory size check" is one of the last scripts and I'm
interesting in removing these scripts.

With regards,
Lutz

Re: Directory size monitoring

martinp@tildeslash.com
Hi Lutz,

the directory size check was not implemented yet, you can observe the related task via bitbucket to get notified when it is implemented: https://bitbucket.org/tildeslash/monit/issues/191/check-directory-should-be-able-to-test-the

Best regards,
Martin

> On 10 Jul 2017, at 14:19, Lutz Mader <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi tildeslash,
> sometimes ago, someone ask for a function enhancement to check the size
> of a directory. As far as I know, this enhancement request was scheduled
> to a "later" release.
>
> My question,
> any plan to make "size" available for "check directory" also.
>
> Sorry, but the "directory size check" is one of the last scripts and I'm
> interesting in removing these scripts.
>
> With regards,
> Lutz

Re: Directory size monitoring

Lutz Mader
Hello Martin,
this was the reason I ask for the enhancement status.

> the directory size check was not implemented yet, you can observe the related task via bitbucket to get notified when it is implemented: https://bitbucket.org/tildeslash/monit/issues/191/check-directory-should-be-able-to-test-the

Thanks,
Lutz