Does not connect with Android Linephone

linphone-developers mailing list
For the past days I've been trying to make calls with other team members trough the original Linephone app for testing, but it always shows me "Connection Failed" so the calls don't connect.

Reviewing with people that have iOS devices, this does not seem to be an issue.

I add screenshots with my current account and the connection status and what happens when I'm triying to create a new one:

Screenshot_20210108-100808_Linphone.jpg (248K) Download Attachment
Screenshot_20210108-101352_Linphone.jpg (248K) Download Attachment