Dolibarr branch v11 has been created

Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy)
Hi Dolibarr developers.

I have created the Dolibarr branch for version 11.
Any fixes done for v11 beta should be pushed into this branch v11 (fixes will be merged automatically into develop branch too).

The branch develop can be used to push featuresĀ for v12.

Happy christmas.

--
Laurent, aka Eldy

Re: Dolibarr branch v11 has been created

Sasa Ostrouska
Thanks Laurent for your hard work, and of course a Merry Christmas to
all and a happy new year 2020 !