Doubts with F-Keys

Carlos Alberto

Hi... Rein... 73.

 My name is Carlos Alberto and my call PY4XX.

 I managed to install the TLF contest on my Ubuntu mate, but I'm not able to understand the logic of the F-Keys.
When I am in CQ mode, pressing F1 sends CQ msg, OK. When I place a call, for example PA0R, the TLF sends what is in F3, not in F2. When I'm in S&P, when I place a call (RM5F) and hit enter, TLF sends TU% as well and the cursor jumps to the exchange field.
My configuration is as follows:
F1 =% TEST
F2 = @ ++ 5NN - 11
F3 = TU%
F4 =%
F5 = @
F6 = AGN
F7 =?
F8 = --11 11 11
F9 =?
F10 = QRZ?
F11 = 73
F12 =% +++ TEST ---
#
CQ_TU_MSG = TU%
S & P_TU_MSG = TU 5NN 11

  I like this configuration, because I'm already used to it. How can you help me make TLF work this way?
Thank you.
--
Carlos Alberto

                                               PY4XX - PT4C - PX4X - PT4T

Without CW I'm just CB.

Araucária DX Group Member

Rio DX Group Member

JEDI DX Team Member

CTC Member

Re: Doubts with F-Keys

Juanjo EA8BGO
Olá Carlos Alberto.

Use Xterm ou Uterm para evitar esses problemas com os comandos F.

Cumprimentos,
EA8BGO
Juanjo