Duplicity 0.8.13 Released

duplicity-talk mailing list
Hi,

More bug fixes and a move from Launchpad to GitLab.  Yes, duplicity is finally under control of git and not bzr.  We'll still be using Launchpad for some things, but the source is now here.  I have not finalized the GitLab to Launchpad magic yet, so there is no PPA available on Launchpad.

You can see the full details of the changes at Milestone 0.8.12.

There are a few download options:
NOTE: UNinstall duplicity first if it was installed via the distribution repository.  For Ubuntu, that would be "sudo apt-get purge duplicity".

...Thanks,
...Ken

Re: Duplicity 0.8.13 Released

duplicity-talk mailing list
Hi,

Minor isuse: the gitlab repository seems not to be configured for public access.

Thanks,
Guy