Electronic invoicing in Italy

Sasa Ostrouska
Hi all, I have the information that Italy will pass to use electronic invoices from 1-1-2019. Has anybody already done some work for Dolibarr to be compliant with the Italian government requirements ?

Is anybody already working on that matter ?

Rgds
Saxa

Re: Electronic invoicing in Italy

Claudio Aschieri - Diciannove Soc. Coop.
Il giorno gio, 18/10/2018 alle 17.06 +0200, Sasa Ostrouska ha scritto:
Hi all, I have the information that Italy will pass to use electronic invoices from 1-1-2019. Has anybody already done some work for Dolibarr to be compliant with the Italian government requirements ?

Is anybody already working on that matter ?
Hi all,
I'm Claudio from Italian Dolibarr preferred partner.

We're developing a new module to create electronic invoices (xml file); this will make dolibarr compliant with the italian law requirements.

We think to release new module called "Fattura Elettronica ITA" within 15 / 20 days.

--
Claudio Aschieri       __________     ::DICIANNOVE::       soc. coop. cell. +39 347.624.17.96 GENOVA - Calata Andalò di Negro 16 e 17 - 16126 Genova - Italia tel.  +39 010.99.800.20 - fax.  +390109980021 PARMA - Strada Buffolara, 26/A - 43126 Parma - Italia tel.  +39 0521.18.411.34 - fax.  +390109980021 TORINO - via Walter Fontan 41 - 10053 Bussoleno - Italia tel.  +39 0122.48.504 - fax.  +390109980021 Le informazioni contenute nella presente comunicazione e i relativi allegati possono essere riservate e sono, comunque, destinate esclusivamente alle persone o alla Societa' sopraindicati. La diffusione, distribuzione e/o copiatura del documento trasmesso da parte di qualsiasi soggetto diverso dal destinatario e' proibita, sia ai sensi dell'art. 616 c.p., che ai sensi del D.Lgs. n. 196/2003. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, vi preghiamo di distruggerlo e di informarci immediatamente per telefono allo 010/9980020 o inviando un messaggio all'indirizzo e-mail info@diciannov e.coop The information in this e-mail (which includes any files transmitted with it) is confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. It is not to be relied upon by any person other than the addressee, except with our prior written approval. If no such approval is given, we will not accept any liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from any third party acting, or refraining from acting on such information. Unauthorised recipients are required to maintain confidentiality. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us immediately, destroy any copies and delete it from your computer system. Any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. Copyright in this e-mail and any document created by us will be and remain vested in us and will not be transferred to you. We assert the right to be identified as the author of and to object to any misuses of the contents of this e-mail or such documents.

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 5:36 PM Claudio Aschieri <[hidden email]> wrote:
Il giorno gio, 18/10/2018 alle 17.06 +0200, Sasa Ostrouska ha scritto:
Hi all, I have the information that Italy will pass to use electronic invoices from 1-1-2019. Has anybody already done some work for Dolibarr to be compliant with the Italian government requirements ?

Is anybody already working on that matter ?
Hi all,
I'm Claudio from Italian Dolibarr preferred partner.

Hi Claudio.

We're developing a new module to create electronic invoices (xml file); this will make dolibarr compliant with the italian law requirements.

We think to release new module called "Fattura Elettronica ITA" within 15 / 20 days.

Great, but will this module be open source ?
Rgds
Saxa

Il giorno gio, 18/10/2018 alle 22.19 +0200, Sasa Ostrouska ha scritto:
Great, but will this module be open source ?
yes it will.

We will release 2 different versions of this module:

1- first version of module (LIGHT VERSION) will be able to create xml for customer invoice.

2- second version of module (BUSINESS VERSION) will be able to:
A-- create xml for customer invoice,
B-- download and import zip file with supplier invoice to create draft supplier invoice into Dolibarr
---------------------
C-- communicate with an external service to apply digital sign, send invoice to exchange system (SDI) and send invoice to "digital conservation".

Point 2C will be an extra specif service offered by our company.

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 8:55 AM Claudio Aschieri <[hidden email]> wrote:
Il giorno gio, 18/10/2018 alle 22.19 +0200, Sasa Ostrouska ha scritto:
Great, but will this module be open source ?
yes it will.

Hi Claudio, great, good to hear that.

We will release 2 different versions of this module:

1- first version of module (LIGHT VERSION) will be able to create xml for customer invoice.

2- second version of module (BUSINESS VERSION) will be able to:
A-- create xml for customer invoice,
B-- download and import zip file with supplier invoice to create draft supplier invoice into Dolibarr
C-- communicate with an external service to apply digital sign, send invoice to exchange system (SDI) and send invoice to "digital conservation".

Point 2C will be an extra specif service offered by our company.

So as far as I can understand this module will have the possibility also to transmit the xml file to the tax entity.
Can you point when is the module expected to be ready ?
Are there any repos where is possible to see the code ?
Is it planned to be shipped as part of future dolibarr versions ?

Rgds
Saxa