Enable MWI sip message waiting [Notify] RFC3842

Enable MWI sip message waiting [Notify] RFC3842

Johnny Ritzer
How can i go  about finding a way to code the MWI.

 how could one go about seeing the ability  to watch for  this event and then fire off. I see it come  at the same time as a REGISTER  and every  5minutes it continues from (PBX) is there like an event.wait do  if/then ....

IF NOTIFY Content-Type= simple-message-summary do  X

Subscription-State: active;expires=30
Event: message-summary
Messages-Waiting: yes

if maybe waiting for the SIP packet NOTIFY to come in can i just tee off  and build upon IF message-waiting then we can  fire off a blinking indicator/button that  a message is waiting.

thanks