Enigma 1.01 for Windows 7 and an updated source distribution

Enigma 1.01 for Windows 7 and an updated source distribution

Ronald Lamprecht
Support of Windows 7 required an upgrade of the Enigma 1.01 included
system libraries. We compiled new installation packages that support old
Windows versions as well as Windows 7.

However there is no need to update existing 1.01 installations on
previous Window versions.

Furtheron we updated Enigma 1.01 concerning the support of up to date
libraries like Xerces 3.0, SDL 1.2.14 and current gcc releases. The
sources are available via svn on "branches/1.01", revision 1914, and in
an updated source distribution package.

All new packages are available from our download section:

http://www.nongnu.org/enigma/download.html#stable

Have fun!