Enigma 1.20 Release

Raoul-3
We are pleased to announce the release of Enigma 1.20
for Windows and Linux, not yet 6 years since our last
stable release. Enigma 1.20 comprises:

  - 305 new Enigma levels, 95 new Pentomino levels, and 1077 imported
Sokoballs,
  - a new API, involving a reengineering of many objects, a consistent
    naming scheme for all objects, and a rewrite of almost every level,
  - a vast number of new objects, like wires, barriers, and yinyang-stones,
  - many improved images for higher resolutions, including new coins,
  - level music (go to options menu to activate it),
  - and many improvements and bug fixes.

You can find Enigma 1.20 for Windows and Linux in our
download section [link!]. Unfortunately, we cannot yet
offer a version for OS X, this will be our next goal.

Our thanks go to our team of developers and all our level
authors, to Clifford Tasner for the new music, to Nobby
and Thomas for their great levels, feedback, level organisation,
the Enigma movies, and for always pressing us to finally
release version 1.20. However, there would be rather a 1.02
than a 1.20, wasn't it for the work of a single man, who,
single-handedly, invented and realized the new API, the
face of Enigma as it is today: Ronald Lamprecht's commitment
to Enigma cannot be appreciated high enough. We hope to
have him back soon, and, until then, that we can live up
to his visions for this wonderful game.

Have fun!

Raoul Bourquin and Andreas Lochmann