Enigma library for pulling out stone, actor, item, and floor images.

Enigma library for pulling out stone, actor, item, and floor images.

Reece-6
Hello everyone,

Over the last year or so, I have been developing a java based level
editor for enigma.
I have a question for anyone who knows the code that goes into enigma.
     My questions is:
Is there a library in enigma that would allow a java program to retrieve
an image when given a string like "fl_leaves".
Another possibility would be for me to understand how enigma categorizes
and gets the needed images for the floors, items, actors, and stones.
This way I could create my own java class to do this without having to
manually chop out each images from the images folder found in the enigma
installation folder.

Thanks in advance for any help I can get!
Reece Broughton