Enquiry on group creation error

Tim Chan

Hi All,

I am having some issues with group creation. Have attached a screenshot of the error faced to this email.

I am trying to create a group using accounts I created in Linphone’s public SIP server (<a href="sip:user@sip.linphone.org">sip:user@..., etc).

Does anyone have any idea if this an issue with Linphone’s server and how it can be fixed?

If it helps, I have tried on both android and iOS, but still faced with the same error.

Appreciate if anyone could assist me with this. Thanks!

Error:

Chat room creation error

Chat room could not be created on server

Regards,

Tim

photo_2020-08-17_14-42-56.jpg (82K) Download Attachment

Re: Enquiry on group creation error

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

It seems like a temporary error on the server...
To know more, if you can reproduce with another chatroom please share your logs with me (enable it in "options" > "advanced" and send it with "about" > "send logs".

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

I am trying to create a group using accounts I created in Linphone’s public SIP server (<a href="sip:user@sip.linphone.org" moz-do-not-send="true">sip:user@..., etc).

Does anyone have any idea if this an issue with Linphone’s server and how it can be fixed?

If it helps, I have tried on both android and iOS, but still faced with the same error.

Appreciate if anyone could assist me with this. Thanks!

Error:

Chat room creation error

Chat room could not be created on server

Regards,

Tim

0x99D28356FED78143.asc (3K) Download Attachment