Enquiry

Tim Chan

Hi,

Can I also check if it is possible to backup chat data for transfer to another phone? Android to android.

Is there such a feature available?

Thanks,

Tim

Re: Enquiry

Peio Rigaux

Hello. As far as I know, there is no such feature available yet...

You can try to manually transfer the SQLite database from one phone to another if you know how to do it, but I can't guarantee a result since I didn't try it myself...

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 11/09/2020 à 04:35, Tim Chan a écrit :

Hi,

Can I also check if it is possible to backup chat data for transfer to another phone? Android to android.

Is there such a feature available?

Thanks,

Tim

0x99D28356FED78143.asc (3K) Download Attachment
krg

Re: Enquiry

krg

21 Σεπ 2020, 2:57 μμ, ο χρήστης «Peio Rigaux <[hidden email]>» έγραψε:

 can't guarantee a result since I didn't try it myself..

Idea #2

adb backup

Also not tested.