Error forwarding mime message

aalinovi
Using the latest nmh on OpenBSD 6.6, I am trying to forward a message of type
text/html.

When I get to the whatnow? prompt and type mime, I get:

mhbuild: invalid parameter in message /home/aalinovi/Mail/Drafts/1's Content-Type: field
         parameter -webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;font-family:inher=
(error detected at offset 23)

I've tried ignoring the error and sending anyway, in which case the
recipient gets raw html.

My ~/Mail/mhl.forward file:

; mhl.forward
;
; default message filter for `forw' (forw -format)
;
width=80,overflowtext=,overflowoffset=10
leftadjust,compress,compwidth=9
Date:formatfield="%<(nodate{text})%{text}%|%(tws{text})%>"
cc:
Subject:
:
body:nocomponent,overflowoffset=0,noleftadjust,nocompress

And ~/.mh_profile:

 forw: -annotate -nodash -format -editor vi

Thank you for any help.

Re: Error forwarding mime message

Ralph Corderoy
Hi aalinovi,

I don't have a comment on your main problem.

>  forw: -annotate -nodash -format -editor vi

Are you aware of forw(1)'s -mime that sends the email(s) as separate
MIME parts?

--
Cheers, Ralph.