Error in Level enigma_i/ralf03

Grimsel, Matthias
Error in Level enigma_i/ralf03

Dear enigma developers,

thank you for your great work. I really enjoy the game. But I found a
small error in the level "Welcome to the machine" that makes the level
impossible to solve. Please find enclosed screenshots and a patch to fix
it.

Best regards
Matthias

ralf03.patch (1K) Download Attachment
ralf03_1.jpg (34K) Download Attachment
ralf03_2.jpg (35K) Download Attachment

Re: Error in Level enigma_i/ralf03

Raoul-3
Hi Matthias,

> thank you for your great work. I really enjoy the game.

Thanks, this is great to hear! :-)

> But I found a small error in the level "Welcome to the machine"
> that makes the level impossible to solve. Please find enclosed
> screenshots and a patch to fix it.

Thanks for finding this error. Indeed I did make a small
mistake when I adapted the level to Enigma 1.20.

-- Raoul