Error running nutcpc

ppetit
Hi,

I downloaded and installed on debian (2.6.20-15-generic) nufw version 2.2.0-rc2. When I launch nutcpc I get the following:

Connecting to NuFW gateway (localhost)
Server Certificate OK
Enter password:
Using mechanism PLAIN
Authentication started...

Unable to initiate connection to NuFW gateway
Problem: A TLS packet with unexpected length was received.

Can someone shed some light as what the problem could be? Googling around I found one comment about getting that error when using gnutls and not openssl? nutcpc is compiled against gnutls as far as I can say, but I guess you would noticed before...

Thanks
 Patrick