Error with repository

linphone-developers mailing list
Good day!

We been trying to use the sample code for testing on our app, we encounter that the repository is not available, screenshot attached.

It hasn't change state since two weeks ago, is anyone else having the same problem?

Re: Error with repository

Kai Mayer
Hi, I think the repository you are searching for, was moved to “old“.