Error with repository

linphone-developers mailing list

Good day!

We been trying to use the sample code for testing on our app, we encounter that the repository is not available, screenshot attached.

It hasn't change state since two weeks ago, is anyone else having the same problem?

Re: Error with repository

Sylvain Berfini

Hi,

Maven repository is available at the following address: https://linphone.org/maven_repository/