Exposing the preparser output

Henri Tuhola
Hi,

I did a common lisp script that dumps the output of the preparsing step in Axiom's compiler. The preparser is a preprocessing step that takes care of the indentation rules in spad files. In summary, it inserts parentheses and semicolons according to the layout.

https://gist.github.com/cheery/d3030435b47eefa0481adaa8b0697e3d

I'm writing an interpreter for spad files in Lever language to understand how the Axiom environment works. The intent is to verify that I've understood how this thing works, and maybe get this CAS embedded into my language.

I'm also reading books on category theory, current one in list is the "Category Theory for Computing Science" by Barr and Wells. If somebody happens to know great books that explain the subject, I would like to know.

I already gained several insights how I can improve my programming language. I'm probably going to find some more as I study deeper into this system.

Henri Tuhola