Extract all keyIDs from keyserver?

Sir_Happy13
Hi,

for testing purposes, I'd like to extract all keyIDs (e.g. CF73EC4C, etc...) from the SKS key db.
But how can I achieve that?

Are there any interfaces I could use or APIs I could call?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Extract all keyIDs from keyserver?

kmkaplan-3
Sir_Happy13:

> Hi,
>
> for testing purposes, I'd like to extract all keyIDs (e.g. CF73EC4C, etc...) from the SKS key db.
> But how can I achieve that?
>
> Are there any interfaces I could use or APIs I could call?

You can use db_dump with the keyid database.  Something like:

    db_dump -h KDB keyid

You should probably shutdown all your sks processes first.