Far away perspective when loading a file...

Far away perspective when loading a file...

Sá Sá
Hi,

I've been fooling around with XMakemol because I'm going to develop some new features for it. I've found this "bug" when you alter one file (i.e. the caffeine.xyz), save it as another file and load it the molecule will appear far away, and you'll have to correct the perspective using the Control > Perspective (ctrl+p) menu.

For the example of the caffeine.xyz, the "default" scale was 470 (if I'm not mistaken) and the new altered file is loaded with scale 200.

Regards,
José Lopes