[Feature] Display graphs on fiscal year

Yves Brungard
Hello,

I have idea to submit implementation of this feature[1].

"Widgets on home page display graphs from January to December. It would
be nice to display them according to fiscal year instead of civil year."

However, I ask some indication for that:

Should this feature be the unique way, or should we include an option to
have graph on civil year, even if fiscal year is different?

I won't do anything before to have an answer.

Yves

[1] https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/issues/9481

Re: [Feature] Display graphs on fiscal year

Sasa Ostrouska

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 12:07 PM Yves Brungard <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Hi !

I have idea to submit implementation of this feature[1].

   "Widgets on home page display graphs from January to December. It would
be nice to display them according to fiscal year instead of civil year."

Nice idea.

However, I ask some indication for that:

Should this feature be the unique way, or should we include an option to
have graph on civil year, even if fiscal year is different?

I won't do anything before to have an answer.

I think that this widget should be configurable with a possibility to have the selection
of the period dates. Maybe by rightclick on it, or in the configuration settings.
This would permit you to set it up according your needs.
Of course there should be some kind of default like automatically configurable
for the fiscal year, no matter if its solar or fiscal. Most companies use solar year
for the fiscal year so from 1-1 to 31-12 but if fiscal year is set up for another
period it should show up the selected period.

Rgds
Saxa