Fedora 24 Workstation: GChemPaint tool buttons missing

Fedora 24 Workstation: GChemPaint tool buttons missing

Zachary G Wolfe
All of the tool button icons are missing from the window. The buttons
themselves are still there, I can click on them but there are no icons.
Does anyone have a fix or work-around for this?

Fedora 24 Workstation (Gnome)

Screenshot from 2016-07-02 19-24-23.png (1M) Download Attachment

Re: Fedora 24 Workstation: GChemPaint tool buttons missing

Jean Brefort
Hi,

I know the issue. Gtk-3.20 broke the buttons rendering (they say it is
ABI and API compatible with previous versions, but it is not actually
true).
The issue is fixed in SVN and I'll release 0.14.13 later today.

Best regards,
Jean