Festival and linphone

Luca Turchet
Hello to everybody,
I hope that someone will answer me to the following question:

I am trying to interfaciate linphone with Festival ( a speech synthesis system available at

By linphone I have to send, in a call to a receiver, a  .wav file created by festival.

Where is the point that I have to modify to get it? I'm not able to find it :-(

Best regards.

Luca

Re: Festival and linphone

Luca Turchet
Help!!!
Anyone could help me?

How can I send a wav audio file using linphone?
Where is the function that catch the sample from the microphone
and send them in packets?

On 1/16/06, Luca Turchet <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello to everybody,
I hope that someone will answer me to the following question:

I am trying to interfaciate linphone with Festival ( a speech synthesis system available at

By linphone I have to send, in a call to a receiver, a  .wav file created by festival.

Where is the point that I have to modify to get it? I'm not able to find it :-(

Best regards.

Luca

Neither MS-Word nor MS-PowerPoint attachments please: