Final call for Grammatica 1.5 testing

Per Cederberg
Hi everyone!

It's been quite silent here for some time, but I hope that hasn't
discouraged all of you regarding the status of the project. I've
finally found the time to revisit the 1.5 version and fix most of the
outstanding issues. So now there is a new beta-test version available:

   http://grammatica.percederberg.net/download/development/index.html

There is no .NET version in the latest beta-release, but everything on
the Java side is now release-ready. I'll push out the final release
version in a few weeks unless someone should find a critical bug or
so. Naturally, it will also contain a .NET version including all the
latest fixes.

Here are some of the new improvements:

  * Tokenizer speed improvements
  * Native Java regular expression support
  * New API to reuse parser across several files

It should be a drop-in replacement for your current Grammatica run-time library.

Please let me know if you find any bugs or issues!

Cheers,

/Per

Re: Final call for Grammatica 1.5 testing

Per Cederberg
Ok, now 1.5.beta2 is available with all the fixes that moves the .NET
version up to date with the Java version.

I'll release the final version in a week unless some showstopper pops up.

Cheers,

/Per