Font color of notes

노정태
Hello.

I'm a newbie of Planner mode, and very satisfied with tasks.
But when I tried to take a note, I can't read titles of notes, because of their color.

I'm using color-theme "gnome2".
It has dark green background, and the font color of notes is violet.
So it cannot be read easily.

I tried to fix it by myself. I opened "color-theme.el" and studied it.
But I can't figure out what the code is the exact one.
Can anybody tell me how can I change the color of notes?

--Jeongtae Roh

Re: Font color of notes

Ottaway, Jim

> Hello.
> I'm a newbie of Planner mode, and very satisfied with tasks.
> But when I tried to take a note, I can't read titles of notes, because of
> their color.

> I'm using color-theme "gnome2".
> It has dark green background, and the font color of notes is violet.
> So it cannot be read easily.

> I tried to fix it by myself. I opened "color-theme.el" and studied it.
> But I can't figure out what the code is the exact one.
> Can anybody tell me how can I change the color of notes?

The faces in planner aren't set by color-theme. You need to customize
planner-note-headline-face:

M-x customize-face [RET]
planner-note-headline-face [RET]

Yours sincerely,