Free Invite to Top Ten Free SEO Tools Web Training Event

Free Invite to Top Ten Free SEO Tools Web Training Event

L. Viterbo
Hello!

Getting to the top of Googleor Bing is a major marketing goal for most
companies.  Customers do not really use the Yellow Pages anymore! They
use Google.  Or perhaps Google+ Local, or Yelp, or Bing.

But do you know how to influence the Mountain View search giant so that
your company gets to the top? I do.  Let me help you by showing you how
during our introductory one hour free webinar on the Top Ten Free Tools
for Google / Rank / SEO. In this one hour FREE presentation we identify
and teach you how to use the TOP TEN free SEO tools - so you can use no
cost tools to dominate Google and Bing.

To get registered for the webcast - click on this link to continue:

 http://s-e-o-webinar-live.com/1/feb27.html?gutopia-user@...

About the full class.  After the free introductory webinar, you may
continue with a 7-session class on SEO.  Topics include link-building,
HTML page tags, keywords, Google analytics and more.  Each class is
taught live and recorded as well.

Thank you,

Luis Viterbo
Marketing Manager