Fw: Re: microdc2

n30

Fw: Re: microdc2

n30
i was told to mail u 2 guys instead of oskar. my question is:
are there any way to make a skiplist for files/directorys in the share?
i dont wanna share -missing .message files or *complete* etc etc.

Re: Fw: Re: microdc2

Josh Watts
It's been a long time I used mdc, but I don't recall such a setting. Could be added to the code that scans for new/changed files pretty easily though.