Fw: Remove entry D146D35E

Øyvind Skårland
\keyserver admin bounces\

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Øyvind Skårland <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 11:27:49 PM
Subject: Remove entry D146D35E

Dear admin,
Would you be able to remove my entry from your website:
Alternatively,
How can I remove this myself?

___________________
Øyvind Skårland
Mobile +47 92417878

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

Re: Fw: Remove entry D146D35E

David Shaw
On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 09:56:34PM +0000, Øyvind Skårland wrote:

> \keyserver admin bounces\

I'm afraid there isn't much that can be done here to help you (this is
actually a FAQ).  As there are multiple keyservers that synchronize
with each other, removing a key from one keyserver doesn't really
solve your problem as it can just be re-added from another keyserver.

Even if you could get every keyserver operator to remove the key it
probably wouldn't help you as anyone could re-upload it (some people
upload keys that don't belong to them).

David