Fwd: Account not connected

Paramita Bose
HI,
I have installed linphone application on my mobile, but it is showing "connection failed". I have put my username (ybail) and phone number (7890012306) properly. however, I am not able to connect the application. here, I am attaching the screenshot, so that you can understand better.

image.png

Thanks and regards
Paramita Bose

Re: Fwd: Account not connected

peio.rigaux
Hi. Can you provide some logs and tell me which version of Linphone you are using ? We need more information to help you.

You can activate logs in the side menu > settings > advanced > enable debug traces.
Then, to send the logs, go in the side menu > about > send logs.

Regards,
Peio Rigaux