Fwd: Re: Release of weblogger.el and xml-rpc.el

Fwd: Re: Release of weblogger.el and xml-rpc.el

Mark A. Hershberger

(Fwding this to the mailing list until I can recover the admin password
for the mailing list.)

From: puneet goel <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Emacsweblogs] Release of weblogger.el and xml-rpc.el
To: "Mark A. Hershberger" <[hidden email]>
Cc: emacsweblogs <[hidden email]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:45:07 +0530

I have multiple blogs on the same server (using wordpress-mu). I was
using the previous version of emacsweblogs without any issues. I use
weblogger-config-alist variable for configuration.

Today I upgraded to the launchpad repository. With this version, I am
not able to login. Seems either something is broken or some extra
configuration is required which I am not aware of.

Regards
- Puneet