GChemCalc formula

Joel Harringa

I would like to enter formulas such as Bi2Se0.3Te2.7 into the GChemCalc package but get an invalid character error.  Can this type of formula be used with the package?

Thanks,

Joel

Re: GChemCalc formula

Jean Brefort-2
Hi,

This type of formula is not currently supported, only integers are
allowed. Might be possible to support in the future (of course not for
the isotopic pattern evaluation). Please file an enhancement request in
our bugs database.

Regards,
Jean