GDPR compatibility

Fuhraih
Hello,

I am quite new on the project. After trying to help on some issues and small features, I would like to help for the GDPR compatibility.
Is there someone already working on it and is there a group to discuss about it ?

I wonder about the "anonymization" and "pseudonization". For the first case, it is just to extract the field value with for example MD5 crypto, and for the pseudo the same, but with the storage of the MD5 string and its original value in a table ?

For the GDPR module, is it foreseen to have a system with public page in order that a customer or member can ask the update of deletion of part of his information ?

Thanks.

Regards,

Olivier

Re: GDPR compatibility

Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy)
Hi Fuhraih.
Thanks for your help on project.

You may find this page about GDPR: https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Draft:Loi_RGPD
The end of page show task to do to enhance GDPR tools in Dolibarr.

An issue github has been created to report tasks to do:

Ticket on github was a cut and paste so is in french, but tell me if you need translation...
You can work on it, nobody has reported they are working on this for the moment...

Le ven. 11 oct. 2019 à 12:26, Fuhraih <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hello,

I am quite new on the project. After trying to help on some issues and small features, I would like to help for the GDPR compatibility.
Is there someone already working on it and is there a group to discuss about it ?

I wonder about the "anonymization" and "pseudonization". For the first case, it is just to extract the field value with for example MD5 crypto, and for the pseudo the same, but with the storage of the MD5 string and its original value in a table ?

For the GDPR module, is it foreseen to have a system with public page in order that a customer or member can ask the update of deletion of part of his information ?

Thanks.

Regards,

Olivier

EMail: [hidden email]