GPS and Location information

Michael Mason
Dear Linphone Devs,

With the current laws being adjusted in the US for emergency dialing and having specific location information - is Linphone going to add support for GPS/location information sharing to the app and then to the PBX for a call?

Thanks

MM

Re: GPS and Location information

Greg Troxel
Michael Mason <[hidden email]> writes:

> With the current laws being adjusted in the US for emergency dialing and
> having specific location information - is Linphone going to add support for
> GPS/location information sharing to the app and then to the PBX for a call?

Please fill in the misisng footnote, so we can read the text, and
understand what entity it applies to.  Also please send pointers to the
relevant standards for transmission, and a summary of implementation
status in other apps, to help frame any discussion.

(not speaking for anyone; just asking perhaps-difficult questions to
what I perceive as an ambiguous request.)