Gluster Test Day on 15-Jan-2021

Rinku Kothiya
Hi All,

Release-9 RC0 packages are built. As this is a major release we want to ensure that the
upgrades are possible without any problems from gluster version 7 and 8.
For this we have organized an online test day on Friday 15-Jan-2021, from 11am to 5:00pm IST.

Prerequisite would be to have your specific distro machine where you can clone gluster and work on it.
I request you all to participate and make this a successful event.

A few sample tests are given in the spreadsheet link at [3], please update with any test that you are performing.

[1] To join the video meeting, click the below link :
    https://meet.google.com/nzm-xbis-nqx
    you can also join via phone, dial +1 662-506-2337 and enter this PIN: 484 911 588#
    To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/nzm-xbis-nqx?hs=5

[2] Date and Time : Friday 15-Jan-2021, from 11am to 5:00pm IST

[3] The document/spreadsheet link where the results can be shared :
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NudwDLOaeYXkr_0yPkQMnVM0RqJQR54-w4ptX4IFMgk/edit?usp=sharing

[4] Packages are available at :
    https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/qa-releases/9.0rc0/

[5] Packages are signed and the public key is at :
    https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/6/rsa.pub

Regards
Rinku

-------