Gluster datacenter internet link was down

Gluster datacenter internet link was down

Michael Scherer
Hi,

it seems that the datacenter (RDU2) where we host most of the infra did
lose internet connection for around 1h (from 12h50 UTC to 14h00 UTC).
While I followed IT efforts, I suspect they did hit a bug while doing a
routine change.

Most of the infra was affected (mail, review, jenkins, download).

All is back in order now, but I suspect the jenkins jobs failed since
the main server lost internet.

--
Michael Scherer / He/Il/Er/√Čl
Sysadmin, Community Infrastructure