Gluster meetup: India

Sunny Kumar
Hello folks,

We are hosting Gluster meetup at our office (Redhat-BLR-IN) on 25th
September 2019.

Please find the agenda and location detail here [1] and plan accordingly.

The highlight of this event will be Gluster -X we will keep on
updating agenda with topics, so keep an eye on it.

Note:
 * RSVP as YES if attending, this will help us to organize the
facilities better.

If you have any question, please reach out to me or comment on the
event page [1].

Feel free to share this meetup via other channels.

[1]. https://www.meetup.com/glusterfs-India/events/264366771/

/sunny

Community Meeting Calendar:

APAC Schedule -
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 11:30 AM IST
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/836554017

NA/EMEA Schedule -
Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 01:00 PM EDT
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/486278655

Gluster-devel mailing list

Re: Gluster meetup: India

Sunny Kumar
Hi folks,

A gentle reminder!
Please do RSVP, if planning to attained.

/sunny

Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/118564314