Grandstream GXP2140

David Warren
Is it possible to use something like a Grandstream GXP2140 with the free sip account? I just registered for a sip account and got the Sip identity, username and domain. Phone doesn't seem to be able to register with it. Works on the Linphone desktop software just fine.

Re: Grandstream GXP2140

Maciej Morycinski
I don't see why not. Have you contacted Grandstream support?