Hacktoberfest for rdiff-backup

ewl+rdiffbackup
Hi,

Shamelessly stealing the wording from Fedora [1] where I found the
announcement:

It’s October! That means its time for the annual Hacktoberfest presented
by DigitalOcean and DEV. Hacktoberfest is a month-long event that
encourages contributions to open source software projects. Participants
who register and submit at least four pull requests to GitHub-hosted
repositories during the month of October will receive a free t-shirt.

So, if you're interested:

1. register at [2]
2. go to [3] and start working on one of the tagged issues

(you can also work on other issues, but I've tried to select the ones
where I thought they have a limited scope and can be done within a few
days)

If you need help, just raise your hand in the issue itself or on the
mailing list.

Happy hacking,
Eric

[1] https://fedoramagazine.org/fedora-projects-for-hacktoberfest/